Hello readers! It’s time for an update on my new years resolutions project! Honestly, I have not done much at all due to extremely large amounts of procrastination followed by more guilt over not doing anything for the past week of break. Here’s the comic (a bad one at that too, no story line or anything…) for the list. An epic failure of an attempt of a comic, but it’s still something!
Side info: I got Kuro recently from my mom’s friends. It’s actually a rest for your wrist while using the mouse.
- Clean my room/be more organized
- Finish History project
- Finish English Dilemma Essay
- Finish English Media Project
- Finish Careers Project
- Exercise more!
- Make a snowman and/or snow angel with my sister
- Procrastinate less!
- Make something out of a gift that was given
- Enjoy and capture the winter scenery
- Less facebook, more blogging
- Reduce energy consumption and be more Eco friendly!
- A min. 700 word post about an anime
- A min 700 word post about Music
- Parody of Christmas/holiday song(s)
- Make a craft out of something in the garbage
- Hug a tree
- Make art out of the dictionaries I have
- GET OUT MORE!
- Take a funny picture of my sister
- Take a picture of food!
Make a comic stripe out of photos
- EDIT: consume oxygen! (resolution/task contributed by Serené Lin)
- Help my mom more
a week left.